2009年4月13日 星期一

No.2 day in finland








1. In the morning, I and my roommate go to the restaurant of the hotel. The reataurant is buffae. I and some friends eat there. There are many kinds of foods. I eat a lot. After breakfest, we go to our room sto make up our luggag. Then we have city tour. First, our team go to the market and another bigger market. The second market is near a big church. That church is made from the brick and it is very old. In the market, some people sell animals’s fur. Some people also sell the knife. The knife’s handdale is also made from raindeer’s horn. Then we go to the Rock church. Outside of church, there are many rock around it. Inside the church, there are many seat. It looks very solemn. Last we go to a big park. The park is next to a lake. But it is cold now, lakes are freeze.I and my friend throw the stone to the ice. But ice looks like stone. Because we can’t use our stone to heart it. When we usea big stone, the ice will break. I pick up a stone and throw to the ice. The ice break. So I pick up the ice and take a picture. The ice on my hand is very cold. I almost can’t feel! Then we go back to the train station. When we got on a train, I and my roommate still in a room. It’s safety and confterble. Then I write my blog and go to sleep.

1 則留言:

伍迪 提到...

那裡的早餐起來滿delicious的,應該很好吃吧!你寫的文章愈來愈多用的詞也愈來愈hard囉!希望你在芬蘭的日子裡,每天都過得很happy唷!

S1代表:Lulu