2009年4月19日 星期日

No.3 day in finland



When I got up, its very near the Rovemeime. I make up my luggue. Every body leave the train in 6:25. Its very cold outside. I do the first thing is make a snow ball. Frist we go to Rovemeime’s library. But it isn’t open, so wego to the candle bridge. On the bridge,there are many candles on the top. Fire on candle never put out. It means peace.Next we go to the ski resort. We have a snow war. The Idea is let enomy’s snowman broke. When the war finish, we go to the northest Mc all over the world.
Next we go tho the Santa village. It was very very cold.Somebodyride the raindeer slide.And I go to slide on ice slide. It makes my pants wet. Then I buysome post card and stamps and write it and send to Taiwan. About in 5:30 we go on train. And go back to Helsinki.

沒有留言: