2009年4月20日 星期一

No.4 day In Finland,No.5 day in Finland





About at 6:30 arrive at the Helsinki and back to the hotel to take my luggue. And in 11:20 we take a train to the Joensuu. It’s snow outside too. We go to the hotel in Joensuu. Somebody with their parent live in a nice hotel. When I get arrive, I make up my luggue and go to sleep.


In the morning we go to a junior hige school in Joensuu. We go to there for teaching the Student micro robot and see their school. I ‘m in the first grup to teach the micro robot. They are very smart. I and my friend only teach them one time, they can also do two robot. In the afternoon, we go to see every class and classroom in the school. In their class, they learn very hard to us. But I ask them fo counting, they count for a long time to have a answer. In 3:00 I and my friend go to home stay. That familyis very friendly. I and my friend disgribe the Chinese and Chinese word to them and tell them how to use chopsticks. About in 10:30 I go to sleep.

沒有留言: